The Center for Curiosity offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals and organizations to become involved with its activities, including fellowships and grants. Please review those sections for application information.
The Center is currently looking for:
The Program Coordinator will support the Executive Director in:
- Coordinating existing initiatives and projects
- Program design, management and implementation
- Facilitating partnerships with academic institutions and other organizations on curiosity
- Recruit and support volunteers for curiosity initiatives
- Outreach efforts and promote the center and its programs, especially on social media
- Researching and cataloging current research and developments on curiosity worldwide
- Writing and curating materials, such as papers, news stories, videos, photos, announcements, etc. on curiosity.
- Updating content on the Center for Curiosity website and blog
- Other activities that advance curiosity initiatives by the Center
- Developing and managing new partnerships
- Master’s degree and preferably be pursuing a PhD, although that is not a requirement for the position
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with social media
- Intellectual curiosity
- This is a part time position, based in New York or Connecticut
- The job can be performed from a remote location, but occasional travel (about 2 times a month) will be required
- Competitive, commensurate with qualifications
- Time commitment: 10-20 hours per week
The Center for Curiosity is looking for researchers to:
- Prepare white papers on curiosity and its relationship to different disciplines, such as creativity, management, education, neuroscience, behavioral science, psychology, etc.
- Annotated bibliographies on curiosity
- Undertake literature reviews and develop content on various aspects of curiosity and its relationship to other disciplines.
Master’s degree and preferably be pursuing a PhD, although that is not a requirement for the position.
This job can be performed from a remote location.
$15-20/hour or by project, commensurate with qualifications.
We invite volunteers to support the Center’s wide range of activities, including updating its blog, manage data and events.